Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
Bangkok is the capital and the most populous city of Thailand. It is the center of government, education, transportation, bank, commerce, communication and prosperity, situated on the mouth of the Chao Phraya river, and divided the city into two sides - the Bangkok side of 1,568.737 sq. with a population of more than 6 million people formed in Bangkok. The private city is said to Bangkok as the "world's largest city capital" because it has a population of up to 40 times larger than the city itself.
Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
Special local government
Sort clockwise from top: Wat Benchamabophit
Thailand maps highlight Bangkok
|Geographic coordinate system: 13°45’0″ 100°31°1.20″ / 13.75000°N 100.517000°E / 13.75000; 100.5170000 Geocoding: 13°45’0″ 100°31°1.20″ / 13.75000°N 100.517000°E / 13.75000; 100.5170000|
|Established||April 21, 1782|
|Yok to Province||1865 works|
|Organize As City||December 14, 1972|
|Pavilion||No. 173 Dinso Road, Sao Chingcha District, Bangkok 10200|
|· Categories||Special local government|
|· Governor||Aswin Kwanmuang|
|· Bangkok's Undersecretary||Silintaree Raweesangsuorn|
|· Special local government||1,568.73 km² (605.693 sq mi)|
|· Including the perimeter||7,761.6 km² (2,996.8 sq mi)|
|· Special local government||10,820,921 (roughly the population is registered and non-regulated) people.|
|· Including the perimeter||15,624,700|
|· Metropolitan density||2,000 people/km² (5,200 sq mi|
|Human Development Index|
|· HDI (2018)||0.813 (Very)|
|Time zone||UTC+7 (Thailand)|
Bangkok is the 11th largest city in the world in 2008. 2020: There are various tourist destinations for religious purposes, shopping malls, shopping malls, and night facilities such as the Royal Palace, Siam Square, news roads that attract many foreign tourists, by 2020. 2019 Forbes, The American Business and Financial magazine, has ranked Bangkok as the world's first largest foreign tourist town, with more than 22.78 million travelers and more than $2.003 million USD from foreign tourists, the world's third largest after Dubai and Mecca.
Bangkok is not a specialized capital city of Thailand, but it also uses Bangkok to call the capital city's local government organizations. Bangkok has a local executive election, but now its Metropolitan Administration is from its delegation.
In the era of Ayutthaya, Bangkok was still a small commercial station in the mouth of the Chao Phraya River. It was later an increase and home to two capital cities - Thonburi in 2017. 1878 and Rattanakosin in 1882, Bangkok is the heart of modern and central the country's political struggle throughout the 20th century. It grew rapidly and now has a major impact on Thailand's political, economic, education, media and social media in the course of Asian investment. It brought a large number of multinational corporations to regional headquarters, making Bangkok's main financial and business power in the region. It is also a global and public health and public health centers and public health. Growing up to the world's art, fashion, and entertainment centers is growing rapidly in Bangkok's lacks urban infrastructure, limited roads and wide use of personal vehicles have resulted in heavy traffic.
The areas in Bangkok today have been home to Thonburi Si Ocean, and foreigners have been called "Bangkok" since the time of Ayutthaya. It is important as the route to the sea and trading with various kingdoms as the front of the configure, which has been checked out and in every commercial vessel that has been passed in, and in the mouth of the Gulf of Thailand, are known as the "New Amsterdam," and the international warehouse for a shop currently in Phrama.
The origin of the word "Bangkok" is assumed that it might have come from some place where the Chao Phraya River Cheung Kok, some are called a "some island" or "some Coke," or because the area has a lot of olive trees, it says "some olive," which is from the first measure of the temple, and before the word is cut down to Bangkok.
Later, when the fall of Ayutthaya 1757 following the restoration of independence from Burma, the capital Thonburi established a capital city of Thonburi, Sri Lanka in the ocean as a new home on October 3, 2017. On April 6, 1872, King Mahasuk Mor Vudhijaya, 2313, King Rama III assumed the King's reign. His Majesty the King of Chulalongkorn First, King of the Chakri Dynasty, was considered to be more successful on the East Side of Thonburi, for more than half of the river, if he reached the city hall, and fought against it. It was easier to get the West, and thus it was the courage to build Rattanakosin on the east side of the Chao Phraya River to be the new queen, living in the royal family of Ayudhaya.
He commissioned the Royal Highness Princess Vijitnawee to set up a maharshmen and ministries to create a new city on April 8, 2011. 2325 performing its Mausoleum on Sunday, 6 and 10 nights, 9 baht (54 minutes) apiala 1144, the universe was on April 21st, 21st. 2325 at 6:54. The Coronation Ceremony on June 13, 1882.
In his reign, King Mongkut changed his name from Boriratanakosin to Amornrat Kosin and in the local government of the capital.
In His Majesty's reign, please have the United States remove new roads. It is designed to cut open the road from Charoenkrung to the first road in Bangkok, built Feb. 5, 1861, and to change the city of Bangkok such as Arya. Since then, Siam was threatened by the European superpowers, and this is one of the excuses that major powers should intervene and threaten Siam. Europe has recognized as Bangkok. It was one of the most beautiful cities in the world at that time.
Later, on December 21, 2018, 1971 The Government of Chompranom, KITTIKACHORN and Thonburi, and after the upgrade of the new regime on Dec. 14, 1972, changed it to be named Bangkok Maha Nakhon, but it is called Bangkok.
In 2011, Bangkok was declared by the United Nations School of Science and Culture, a World Book, or World Book Capital, 2013. Bangkok, the world's most likely city, ranked by The Economist Intelligence Unit.
March 28th, 28th, 2020 Bangkok has had a huge eclipse - even the commercial banks in the commercial centers and all branches that could operate on Saturday and Sundayare closed starting that day as the government of General Prayuth Chan-ocha declared the state of emergency throughout the country. A corona virus epidemic in Thailand in Thailand was announced. 2020 until April 7, 2020, the banks in the shopping center came back and opened again.
Full name of Bangkok
|If there are problems playing this file, see Media Help.|
The term "Bangkok City of Bangkok" means "City as Bangkok", "Bangkok, Amonratanakasin, Mujindraythaya, Maha, Noprattaneeurom, Udomratana of Avatar, Mahirathi Sa Naukrasathi," meaning that "The city as a city is the emerald." It is a great city in which no man can win, full of beauty, and prosperity, and the great capital of nine glass, with a delightful eclipse, with large king's chamberlains, which varled the king's image, which allowed the Vishnu to enter into it."
His Majesty, originally named Rattanakosin Inudh, was named "Rattanakosin Inteyothaya." Later in His Majesty's reign, identified the city as "Bangkok Borwondratakornagasin Mahindayutthaya," until the King's reign as Majornaya, changed the word "Baworn to Orom and changed the word "Khanom." Ayutthaya, by the way, the terminology is thayana and augmented with a nickname given, the spelling of Sint to Sinh, which is the source of Rattanakosin's full name above.
The official name of Bangkok, when transcribed into Roman alphabet is "Krung Top Maha Nakon," which is from Bangkok as French by a French engineer named de Lamar, who built the Bangkok Fortress, which is turned into Queen School, Musium Siam, and a portion of Buddhist name today is used by the name of the city.
Bangkok has been named the world's longest-known city in Ginesbooks. It means "City of Angels, great city of importals, makanificenter city of the nine gams, seate of the king, city of royal places, home of good insurance by Wisukarman indra'. "before."
The full name of Bangkok, when transcribed into Roman alphabet is "Krungthipahan Amonratanakosin Mahinthaya Mahadilokophatrattakaniborrom Udomratattahatanatha Amonthanathanasathit Sakkatyavitukkamprasit," The world's longest location and its note in Guinness Book (169 characters) is the name of the mountains "Taumatavagatanga, Hankao ʻa ʻʻʻōatamatamaitanakitahu"). (85 characters) in New Zealand and the name of the Lake "Chargoggman Shaogga Geng Buonakan Maak" ("ShargoggGaggaKukragunagunagunagunagunagagagaganagagagagagagagagang, U.S.) (45 characters) in Massachusetts.
- The motto of Bangkok is "Bangkok is like a capital city and a capital city and a Wat Nangramang Ruangroong of Thailand." After Bangkok's final vote in Bangkok on May 14, 2012.
- The image of Bangkok, Erawan, a lightning hand, was designed by the artist to paint a portrait of the Narisara Nuwattiwong Royal Institute, the first prototype in 2018. 1973, according to the Office of the Prime Minister, according to the state law of state affairs, 1973. 1933, Issue 60, dated May 31, 1973 (royal state remains in the royal province)
- The trees of Bangkok are the precursor Ficus benjima.
- Bangkok's boulevard is a cacarpio siamensis.
Bangkok has a land area in contact with Samut Sakhon Province, Nakhon Pathom Province, Nonthaburi, Chachoengsao Province and Samut Prakan province. The maritime region in the Gulf of Thailand, contacts Phatsaburi Province, Samut Prakan Province, and Chonburi Province, is detailed by the following:
- North, there is a border between Nonthaburi and Pathum Thani Province.
- In the east, there's a border between Chachoengsao Province.
- South, the border is in contact with Samut Prakan province and the Gulf of Thailand, the former part of Thonburi province. Today is the Bang Khun Thian district, which has a sea-contacted territory in the Bay of Thailand and Samut Sakhon Province, Chonburi province, and Samut Prakan province. The southernmost point is 13 degrees at, 100 degrees north Longitude and 17 degrees 20 philip. Eastern da, part of the 1959 ban on Thai Bay (Bangkok)
- West. There is a border between Samut Sakhon and Nakhon Pathom provinces.
Bangkok is 1,568.7 km². In the province, Thailand's 68th largest city, the world's 73rd largest city, and the world's fourth-largest capital of Southeast Asia, with a Chao Phraya river running 372 kilometers. Across, the Bangkok Metropolitan and Proximity provinces are part of the lukewarm plains south of Thailand, which provides plenty of plum for cultivation. Much of the area in Bangkok is the low plains located on river delta banks, which originates from the water pitches, is about 1.50 to 2 m along the medium sea level. North to the Gulf of Thailand in the south, with a tilt from north to the south, and only the bottom Chao Phraya basin will stay more than 1.50 meters above sea level, causing frequent flooding during the monsoon season.
Bangkok is located in a hot zone, Tropical savanna tropical climate (Aw) based on the global climate breakdown of Vladimir Köppen, the average temperature of the month at least 18 degrees Celsius, at least 1 month under 60 millimeters and the rain month at the minimum will be less than 100 minus the annual average rain, divided by 25.
Bangkok's air is dominated by the southwest monsoon (mid-May - October) and the Northeast monsoon (November - mid-February) - brings rain during the afternoon to evening, and it has caused a monsoon rain through May and September that makes it more rain. But in June - July, the monsoon will rise up north, make less rain, in November, when the Northern Hemisphere comes out of the sun, provides the heat from China before it comes down. The northeastern, which brings drought and coldness into the cold and dry air, clear sky, no clouds, and no rain, nearly there. A second half of February, the Northeast monsoon will be weakened, changing into the summer; the weather will keep heating up from the south or southeast, called the sea breeze.
On April 27 or 28 every year, the sun will set on Bangkok's metropolis, prompting the full solar power to be expected to be the hottest day of the year. The maximum recorded temperature was 40.8 degrees Celsius at the Don Muang Airport on May 22, 22. 1983. The temperature was measured at least 9.9 degrees Celsius at the Sirikit National Convention Center on January 12, 1955.
|Bangkok Weather Information|
|Average Maximum Temperature°C (°F)||12.5 |
|Mean temperature°C (°F)||22.6 |
|Precipitation, mm (inches)||13.3 |
|Average rain date (≥ 1 mm)||1.8.||2.4.||3.6||6.6||16.4||16.3||17.4||19.6||21.2||17.7||5.8.||1.1.||129.9|
|Source: Department of Meteorology, Hong Kong Observatory|
The Bangkok Metropolitan Government Administration Act of Bangkok, which requires Bangkok to have a status of its legal entities and a specialized local government organization. The mayor of Bangkok came from a direct election and is responsible for four years in the organization. Since the election date, no more than 2 careers with the legislature, the city council, elected from Bangkok. Work in conjunction with it.
Police General Aswin Kwanmuang is the current head of Bangkok's official on October 18, 2016, 2016, vice governor of Bangkok's four-city hall, Kriang Sudlara, Sakolthai Bhattikul, Sakchai Boonyma, Police Lieutenant Sopon Pisuthivong.
Mrs. Silinthorn Raweesangsuwan, became a city general from October 1st, 2016.
The current state police chief, Lt. Gen. Pakphong Phongphetra
There are stationed at Paruskwan Palace, which controls crimes, traffic, and drug enforcement in Bangkok.
List of districts of Bangkok
- Phra Nakhon District
- Dusit District
- Nong Chok District
- Bang Rak District
- Bang Khen District
- Bang Kapi District
- Pathum Wan District
- Pom Prap Sattru Phai District
- Phra Khanong District
- Min Buri District
- Lat Krabang District
- Yan Nawa District
- Samphanthawong District
- Phaya Thai District
- Thon Buri District
- Bangkok Yai District
- Huai Khwang District
- Khlong San District
- Taling Chan District
- Bangkok Noi District
- Bang Khun Thian District
- Phasi Charoen District
- Nong Khaem District
- Rat Burana District
- Bang Phlat District
- Din Daeng District
- Bueng Kum District
- Sathon District
- Bang Sue District
- Chatuchak District
- Bang Kho Laem District
- Prawet District
- Khlong Toei District
- Suan Luang District
- Chom Thong District
- Don Mueang District
- Ratchathewi District
- Lat Phrao District
- Watthana District
- Bang Khae District
- Lak Si District
- Sai Mai District
- Khan Na Yao District
- Saphan Sung District
- Wang Thonglang District
- Khlong Sam Wa District
- Bang Na District
- Thawi Watthana District
- Thung Khru District
- Bang Bon District
|Demographics of Rod. |
Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
|2007 Thai Premier League||5,716,248|
|2018 Thai Premier League||5,710,883|
|2019 Thai baht||5,702,595.|
|2010 Thai baht||5,701,394|
|2011 Thai Premier League||5,674,843|
|2012 Thai Premier League||5,673,560|
|2013 Thai Premier League||5,686,252|
|2014 Thai baht||5,692,284|
|2015 Thai Premier League||5,696,409|
|2016 Thai baht||5,686,646|
|2017 Thai Premier League||5,682,415.|
|2561 Winter Olympics||5,676,648|
|2562 Winter Olympics||5,666,264|
2015 Sai Mai is the city's most populous district in Bangkok instead. Bang Khae District has a total of 197,715 people.
2011, Bangkok was the world's 13th-density city, because its people in Bangkok were both transnational workers, an international citizen who was not registered in Bangkok.
Bangkok has earned more money in its past value tax savings than government subsidies.
Bangkok is the main economic city of Thailand. Mass products in 25 percent come from Bangkok, which come from retail and maximum trade. 24.31 percent is the factory industry. 21.23 percent, shipping and communications industries, 13.89 percent of hotels and restaurants, 9.04 percent.
Bangkok is also another city where international-funded groups continue to do business in Bangkok. In 1986, Japanese companies have taken strong actions in moving to move production bases abroad, one of the goals of Bangkok.
International business expansion has resulted in heavy outsourcing as workers working in Bangkok, mostly from neighboring countries, which have exacerbated virtual pressure in Bangkok. These foreign workers are being encouraged and proved that Bangkok is facing severe labor shortages because of a declining population structure.
The transport into Bangkok has more than another province, such as Suvarnabhumi Airport, the capital airport and Bangkok roads in Bangkok, with more than 250 lines. Bangkok is home to four industrial complex, including the Laddang Industrial Complex, Anthani Industrial Complex, Program 2 and the Anthani Industrial Complex.
One, in 2007. 2009 was the first year in five years when Bangkok's economy shrinking, with the banks and government administration and in 2014, Economist Intelligence Unit (IU) reported in the Ecolomist Group, a grading report on the highest-living city in the world of the year. Bangkok appears to be number 61st.
In 2016, Bangkok is the world's 18th most pro-commercial real estate market and consulting services, JL said.
In 2012, Bangkok was the first city in Thailand to open a green energy station with an energy substitute for the company, some from Petroleum.
Bangkok is a center for national education. There are many universities, private and public colleges, all exist in or around the capital. Chulalongkorn University, Thammasat University, Kasetsart University, Mahidol University, Srinakharinwirot University. The nation's wisdom is from cultivating both art and art from the universities in Bangkok's higher universities, a state university that has laid foundations for nearly a decade of aspirations. A degree study created a new university to satisfy Thais' needs. Bangkok has not become a place for refugees and foreigners to seek employment. It is also an opportunity to receive a degree from Ramkhamhaeng University, founded 1971, the only academic market in the country, but the best student enrollees in comparison with other Thai universities. Ramkhamhaeng University is one of the ways that Thai government deals with higher education demands for established. Many more universities and colleges across town, vocational colleges and Technical colleges, as well. In the past year, many private institutions have launched their two-degree exchanges and curriculum with Western institutions in Bangkok. The increase of the number of international schools has helped to put the standard competition between private institutions, and two more was Mahatrat University, Chulalongkorn University, and a university in Directorate of Bangkok, 1 more: university. Navamindradhiraj
In 2019, Bangkok has 147 lawful hospitals. Bangkok is currently three dentistry hospitals. Bangkok has eight medical centers, including eight of the 15 medical institutions of the country. Many hospitals in Bangkok are the highest levels to receive diseases required to do so by many hospitals around the country. Bangkok has 33 state hospitals in these areas. The Bangkok 11 affiliates with 1 Bangkok Metropolitan University Hospital were among 107 private hospitals, such as Bangkok Hospital, Bumrungrad International Hospital. The nearest hospital, Samithet Sukhumvit Hospital and all 3, were approved by the Joint Committee on Foreign Affairs.
Bangkok's veterinary facility in at least 34 places to help her health build Bangkok a city hall health center with the Bueng Nong Bon water center to serve people.
2017 Bangkok's great public disasters started in Bangkok. 1969, the Bangkok 2019 Bangkok Fire Station set in the 36 Charoenkroi River Chao Phraya, near the post of Bang Rak, has since been built. 1890 Bangkok currently has 35 fire stations under the Office of Defense and Mitigation Center in Bangkok, which currently is Lt. Col. Somkiat Nonthkaew, the head of the Bangkok Public Safety and Mitigation Agency. Theerayuth Bhumiyapak and Dr. Prayoon, Deputy Director of the Defense and Mitigation University of Bangkok
Bangkok is a tourist spot, where the Golden Temple, is the Royal Palace, Wat Phra Si Rattanasaram, Wat Arun Ratchawararam, Wat Benchamabopitusidaram, Herald Anantasamakham, Art Gallery of Bangkok, the Siam Square, Madame Tussot, Bangkok, the Thai Bank Museum, Asia Thique River Front.
Department store & shopping center
The first department store in Bangkok was opened in 1825 when King Robert Hunter asked His Majesty the King for permission to do so. His Majesty has granted permission to rent the land of the Royal Prayurawongse [Dis Bunnag] to build an office building and a Thai store that was called the Ban Tam. Today, shopping malls are much more popular than tourism and commerce malls, and businesses in Bangkok have come to Bangkok from the great value-added taxes and exclusive business taxes. The popular market for Thai and foreign tourists has been plagued across Bangkok, such as the icon Siam, CentralDays, Asia Thc.
The cinema in Bangkok came to 1897: The Arlangana, Film, Sala Chalermkrung Royal Theater, the first Asian theater that uses air conditioning. At present, cinema is usually located in retail centers.
Wat and Palace
Bangkok has a temple registered with the Ministry of Culture, a total of 454 (information as of Jan. 31, 2011. 2019, with its largest measurement, Bangkok Noi, has a total of 32 temples, Wat in Bangkok, and a range of visiting temples such as Wat Phra Si Rattanasaram, home to the neighboring Buddhist Monastery of Thailand, Wat Ratchabophit in the Maha Saramaram Rajavarathan, home to Ariyavongsakhataro. There are eight palaces, a total of 17 houses, (March 9th, 2011).
Travel city sequencing
- In 2012, sorted by Master Card Global Development Sites Index 2012, Bangkok ranked 1, the world's third best destination city of the Asia-Pacific region.
- In 2013, MasterCard Global Destinations Index 2013 states Bangkok is the world's number of tourists.
- In 2014, MasterCard Global Destinations Index 2014, Bangkok lists the world's second-largest tourists. The number of 16.42 million tourists was spread in the global city.
- In 2015, Britain's European Union International research firm 2017, Top 100 City Destinations Ranking, the report said Bangkok was the second-largest tourist town after Hong Kong, which features 18.7 million tourists.
- Travelle and Leicure ranks in Bangkok was chosen as the world's number one-way city in 2008, 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- TripAdvisor has disclosed that Bangkok is the third largest city on tourist costs for tourists from 48 cities around the world in 2013. Bangkok is the world's number 13th and greatest tourism town of Asia on the TripAdvisor website.
- tripAdvisor, a 2014 survey site, bangkok, is the world's fifth-largest and greatest tourism city, as well as the world's cheapest and most valuable city, is the 4th place of the world on the tripAdvisor website.
- The economist.com website, in 2014, Bangkok is the world's 39th most security tourism from 50 places, and ranked 14 out of Asia's 18 ranks.
- On the website, www.agoda.com, has released a top tourism exhibitions during the New Year festival, and Bangkok is ranked 1.
- In 2016, CNN raised Bangkok as one of the 23 towns where the street food or street food is the best food in the world.
Originally Bangkok used a watercourse, with a number of canal nicknamed "East Venice," but now it was asked to play a street, so transportation stressed instead the land, the first road is Charoen, which was built in 2017. 2407, after that, a lot of new roads, like Bamrung Mueang, Fuangkranakhon Road, around 1964. 1990 has created a special way to address traffic jams and rail transportation systems have been in operation since 1990. 1893, the derailment is being performed by a tram system that has been in service since 1993. 1894, but was canceled in 1894 2518 and in 2008, 1999: The first mass transit project, called the BTS, was opened in honor of 6 times during the king's birthday or the BTS train later in 1999. 2004 MRT Purple Line has been on the line and in 2004 in the year. 2010: The electric train projects, believed in the Suvarnabhumi Airport and the Metropolitan Electronics Celebration Line in 2016 and the water delivery system provides roads in the Chao Phraya and Canal Saen Saep River.
Travel from Bangkok to many provinces including the national highway, the railroad, the rail car, and connecting with neighboring countries.
Bangkok is the beginning of the main road of Thailand:
- Phahonyothin Road (National Highway 1)
- Sukhumvit Road (National Highway 3)
- Phetkasem Road (National Highway 4)
- Phra Ram II
However, there is a primary highway not beginning with Bangkok, the Friendship Street (Thailand Route 2) beginning in Saraburi Province.
In Bangkok, there are three special highways:
- Special Highway 7, including 126 kilometers, first activated 79 kilometers on December 1, 1998.
- National Highway 9 (Kanchanaphisek Road) Last Extension (South) was activated Nov. 15, 2007.
- National Highway 338 (Borommaratchachonnae Road)
- The Utraphiropolis, about 28 kilometers - an administrative program by the Limited City Ltd. (public), is about 22 kilometers from the central heartland to the National Monument [Don Muang High], launched on Dec. 14. 1994, and managed by the Thai highway department, about 6 kilometers from the National Memorial to Rangsit (part of the Highway), began Dec. 3, 1998.
- The parallel road floats through the Morrin corridor to the 4.50-kilometer Sirindhorn crossroads and from the Sirindhorn crossroad to the end of the project. The waterway beyond the 500-meter intersection, the 9.30-kilometer open on April 21, 199.
Bangkok has a special highway (Expressway) of 9 all 2 special routes, dividing an additional Thailand special route, two special highway routes, two highway routes and 1 highway network to unstuck traffic, with citizens paying extra attention.
- Special options include:
- Metropolitan Expressway System (Step 1) 27.1 kilometers total of 27.1 kilometers:
- Red-port, 8.9 kilometers open October 29, 1981.
- Bang Na-Port, 7.9 kilometers open January 17, 1983
- 10.3 kilometers wide open, December 5, 1987.
- SRI RUSH EXPRESSWAY SYSTEM 2) TOTAL DISTANCE 28.4 KILOMETERS IS ON September 2, 1993
- The Raj Expressway (Ramindra-Arnarong Expressway) 18.7 kilometers - the Raj's direct route - followed October 6, 1996.
- A 55-kilometer road is open to the lines of Feb. 4, 2000.
- Expressway Udrathaya (Bang Pa-Kret Expressway), a total distance of 32 kilometers 1 way 22 kilometers open for 2 December 1998 and Phase 2, a total of 10 kilometers open Nov 1, 1999.
- The S1 line, 4.7 kilometers, built an elevated 6-lane to the 15th June 2005 service.
- The Expressway Amara-ring Outside Bangkok, A 9.5-Kilometers Distance, Launched March 23, 2009.
- Bang Phli-Suksawas constructed at 6-lane and 22.5 kilometers open on Nov. 15, 2007.
- SRI RAT-RINGS OUTSIDE BANGKOK, BUILT A 6-CHANNEL TRAFFIC DISTANCE, 16.7 KILOMETERS AVAILABLE ON AUG 22, 2016.
- Special links here are the
- Bang Phli-Suksawas Line with the Burapathi Special Service 31 December 2009
- Bang Phli-Suksawas road, 2 kilometers active, 23 December 2011
- Sri Rush's special corridor with the Sri Rush-Circle Special Route outside Bangkok, 360 meters, activated Sept. 30, 2018.
Bus services are available in a variety of vehicles for the public service of goods in Bangkok and perimeter. There are 254 bus routes that count are on the 36 roads of Thailand's Special Route and 143 bus routes that travel along the normal route, so ordinary vehicles remain unmanned and have no air-conditioned cars on that route 75, 10 mini bus service. A typical bus of an orange. An 8-baht line-wide-ranging ordinary vehicles are 10 baht each along the route. A 12-baht air-conditioned virtually 2, a default of 13-baht, new aerospace shuttle (natural gas), an initial 15-baht, provided during the nighttime range 23.00. Up to 5:00 p.m., the prices are incremented by 1.50 baht each other (night service car charges are stored only, air-conditioned vehicles are never maintained), and if the Express bus fare increased by 2 baht (Toll-Free Service Fee will be available for both simple bus and air-couts).
On the most recent rise, April 22, 2019, the price was stated as follows.
|Car classification||Color||Provider||Passover||Service time||Controlled-access highway|
|Air-conditioning||Cream-Blue||Spammer||12 14 16 18 20||24 hours a day.||14 16 18 20 22|
|Private||13 15 17 19 21||05:00-23:00||15 17 19 21 23|
|Orange, White||Spammer||13 15 17 19 21 23 25||24 hours a day.||15 17 19 21 23 25 27|
|Yellow||Private||14 16 18 20 22 24 26||05:00-23:00||16 18 20 22 24 26 28|
|13 15 17 19 21||15 17 19 21 23|
|15, 20, 25.||17, 22, 27.|
A bus, a bus or an air-conditioned bus, for its travels to the provinces of Thailand, where the main station is.
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Chatuchak) (also known as Mor Chit Mai or Mor Chit 2) for Northern, Northeast and Central (including East, West and Southern parts)
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Ekamai)
- Bangkok Bus Terminal (Borommarachonnani Road) for Southern and Western Thailand
The bus, an air-conditioned bus, or air-to-air bus, is for international travel directly from Bangkok, has four routes to Cambodia and Laos, with its key stations at the Bangkok Bus Terminal [Jaturk].
- Bangkok - Roman Catholic Church - Poipet - Siem
- Bangkok Metropolitan - Pakse
- Bangkok - Vientiane Prefecture
- Bangkok - Aranyaprathet - Poipet Batong - Phnom Penh
- Bus rapid transit
Bangkok has a special bus service, a mass transit system that looks like a bus, but its commutes are separated from their normal roads. 1 is now being offered - a 15.9 kilometer state express bus, Sathon-Ratchapruk.
The Metrobus is a company car that has limited the drive service of Bangkok's premier metrobus, and has been suspended for the service of all vehicles since December 24. 2014, with the last line of service, Second Leader Kheharamklao-Victory Monument.
- Bus van.
There are currently 126 calls available between 5:00. To 22:00. The fee is 10 to 35 baht, an air-conditioned CMK, as an alternative to passengers who want to be on the bus all the way.
- Motorcycle taxi
Motorcycles in Bangkok have a minimum of 10 baht; however local will collect a maximum length of 500 baht if it reaches a remote location.
Taxi meter in the first Bangkok region will be set by the Ministry of Transport 1992 announcement signed by Transportation Secretary General Bunh Silpa Archa in the government of Sujinda Kraprayoon.
|7 Up||3.50 baht|
In the event of a car park or move up to 6 kilometers/hour, a meter will walk, a 1.00 baht/minute travel rate.
November 2017 1996 Cabbie-fare mixed with the rate up in 2008, the rate was followed.
|20 up.||5.50 baht|
In the event of a car park or move up to 6 kilometers/hour, a time meter will walk, a 1.25 baht/minute travel rate.
In July 2017, 2008, the second taxi fare was received with the fare rate until 2014, with the new bus rate.
|80 up.||8.50 baht|
In the event of a car park or move no more than 6 kilometers/hour a meter will walk, the bus rate is 1.50 baht/minute.
Today, the Ministry of Transport approved the third increase in the taxi meter fare effective later in December 2014 with a new bus rate:
|80 up.||10.50 baht|
In the event of a car park or move up to 6 kilometers/hour, a meter will walk, a bus rate of 2.00 baht/minute.
The fare is disregarded (part of the distance, and the time part) over the distance. The meter calculates the value as the next odd integer (for example, calculated 47.75 baht), rounded up to 49 baht, which is the next odd integer. The time meter calculates as an integer and it is rounded down to an even down (for example, a 3.75 baht), and it is wiped out as. 2 baht, a double integer next to them)
It has also reduced the age of 9-year street running from previous models to run for 12 years, but for the estimates of a yellow-black taxi that could run as a taxi on the road, with no life limit to a taxi service.
taxi-cab services are now available for a 25-baht to be paid for a car running as Grab taxi.
Bangkok is the location of the fast transit system, the Bangkok Station [Hualampong], now Thailand's central hub, where many people use railroads services to regional provinces.
Bangkok is the only city in Thailand that has three electric power grids, including BTS, Metropolitan Electronics, Chalermchatagong and Electric Railway connecting the Suvarnabhumi Airport. And in the future, it could be nearly 400 kilometers in Bangkok and Metropolitan Region, which had since 1975.
รถไฟฟ้าBTS in 2017 2009, two separate lanes - Sukhumvit and a breeze - 30.95 kilometers (19.23 miles) and รถไฟฟ้าmetropolitan area opened in 2008. The current line, the 2004-kilometer [13 miles] Metro, is the current 21-kilometer [13 miles], along with some of the Subranakhon Ratchatham Line and the 2010-built-by-the 28-kilometer (17 miles) high-end rail transport.
The latest available line is the BTS Sukhumvit line, an extension from the Forest Department to the Si Maha that Rathat, launched on June 5, 2012, when the Thai-1st Mass Rapid Transit opened in June 5. 2020 will be open in conjunction with the launch of a Phra Si Maha That-Koot range in late 2020.
The new construction routes include an urban rail, an expansion purple line, and a red suburb. There are 10 electrical lines in the project, including a 10-wire, heavy rail transit (heavy rail) and a light rail transit (Monorail) completed by 2019.
Bangkok has a public railroad service, including 30 baht on Rattanakosin Island, to operate the transport within the Phra Nakhon District. The city's road-travel characteristics are not a rail car.
In Bangkok, 2017, a rail car service car and tourists inside Asia Tak the Riverfront, a few kilometers between an estimated 1 kilometer of Riverside MasterPlan. In the absence of tram tires, the Trams - a city-built by Bangkok, three services surrounding the Rattanakosin Island, provided Sept. 22. 2013 following a sabbatical in 2010, operated by Srikalayatur Co.
Bangkok has 2 major airports - Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bang Phli, Samut Prakan and Don Mueang International Airport - both of which carry large international passengers overseas into Bangkok and passengers inside Thailand to abroad. However, Suvarnabhumi is the main airport in performing air transport in Bangkok.
in the year of The number of nations flying to the Suvarnabhumi Airport include 55 countries, excluding Thailand, and the Suvarnabhumi Airport opened Sept. 28, 2018. 1906 Tan Don Muang Airport
Throughout 2019, 118 airlines used the Suvarnabhumi Airport service - 105 airline passengers and a cargo plane carrying 13 airline flights.
By the airline's transporting of the RCQ Israel airlines, the Tel Aviv route on October 26, 2019.
The Suvarnabhumi Airport also serves the International 2-airlines, a local chartered airline, a local charter flight, an island airstrip, 1 airlines, and a Suvarnabhumi Airport for all 2019 airlines.
Don Muang Airport came back to service an international airliner again on October 1, 2012.
Since June 2019, Don Mueang International Airport takes flight from China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Maldives, Burma, Vietnam, Indonesia, Taiwan, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Australia, up to 16 countries, including China.
Domestic flights conducted at Don Mueang International Airport include flights to go back, airport, 100 Trang Airport, Nakhon Phanom Airport, Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, Sakon Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport, Mae Hong Tae Nakhon Airport, Mae Hong Son Phitsanulok Airport, Mae Sot Airport, Mae Sot Chumphon Airport, which Suvarnabhumi Airport in 13 such provinces.
The ships also came through the Chao Phraya River and Canal.
- Khlong Saen Saep boat service
- Long-tailed vessel Khlong Phra Khanong-Talad Uembat
- Chao Phraya Express Boat: Ship of the sea and special express ship (orange flag, yellow flag, blue flag and green-yellow flag)
- Khlong Bangkok Noi Express Boat
- Khlong Phasi Charoen boat service
- Sathon-Khlong Toei Express
For shipping passengers and receiving essential items in Bangkok, Bangkok's Bangkok port, which is located in the Klong Toei district.
Traffic was jammed.
Traffic jams in Bangkok are home to countless more cars every year and there is an escalation in traffic. There is a growing number of people from abroad who live in the city. Every time during the festival, Songkran found there have been a lot of people returning to the mountains, which is not unlike Beijing. How much traffic jam also led to air pollution and noise pollution, including accidents in 2001. 2008 has 10 micrometers (standard) of dust-value streets in Bangkok and 2 lines with a higher volume than the standard every day, exceeding 70 decibels, and 3 traffic-thick roads later in 2008. The Department of Pollution reported on the results of measuring up to 10 micron dust (PM10) since 2006-2009 that the average concentration of PAHs cancer is at 554 picgram (average of 250 milligrams less than a.m.) in the main cause of exhaust, political crisis is a factor. September 30, 2010, accelerating the problem further 2012, the BBC reported Bangkok was the world's busiest city-traffic capital. According to the government's first tax returns policy, Yingluck Shinawatra has found more than 5 million cars on the road in Bangkok only supports 2 million cars. The Ground Transportation Department said the total number of cars registered in Bangkok on Feb. 29, 2016, Bangkok. 936 cars.
in 1987 2011 Bangkok floods, accelerating causing damaged roads, then in 2011. 2012, a collapsed road at Rama IV, broke radio-Phetchaburi on March 18, 2012, with a five-meter broad road in 2 meters deep, and on foot, Rama III road rose to surpass on April 3, 2012. 2012, with five meters wide, three meters deep, and on April 5th, 2012, the road was slapped 5 meters deep down, 3 meters deep, and on April 5, 2012. 2012 Charoen Krung Road, in front of the Charoen Praburak Hospital, Bangkhoam district, found a hole beneath the surface of the road and came about 50 centimeters later on April 11. 2012, the outbound road divided Pathum Wan, had collapsed into a 1-meter deep grave, about 60 centimeters wide, and on August 19, 2015. 2012 roads collapsed more than 1 meter deep in the crossroads, Sukhumvit Road, according to a survey of 50 traffic surfaces found that in 36 districts, 155 locations risk of collapsing, 65 roads, and on October 2, 2012. There was a wide collapsed road off in the fields of Monte, from the Viravadi Rangsit Road. Across from Kasetsart University in front of a cheery leaf restaurant, the collapse was about 1.5 meters long, about 2 meters long, and 3 meters deep in 2000. 2013 Bangkok continues to hit damaged roads with 13 line-bus planes, plunging into a massive hole in the middle of a near-Ploenchit road, into a three-meter-wide slumber, one meter deep, was expected from the precipitation of deep water into the ground on Jan. 1. 2013 later on Feb. 18, 2013, a collapsed road in the mouth of 70/2, a meter wide and a meter deep.
Parthian issues are a problem in Bangkok rather than another city, because in Bangkok there are many illegal signs. Pragorn Wanyakul, a former president of the Siam Architectural Association, said the effects of these illegal signs come from light to violence such as overshaping the beauty to blow through people's homes. It is seen regularly, and there are no measures that will be solved, while Dr. Teerachon Manomiboon. The then-U.S. deputy governor of Bangkok revealed Sept. 14, 2011. 2011: The statute contained more than 1,928 labels in Bangkok, however, the city's and the 50-district office are storing illegally in the area, and comparing it to the 2011 cleaning and tidy laws of the city. 1992, and tax levy under the Tax Act of 2002, and tax levy 1967 since June 20 2009 to July 2011, stored 1,327,229 tags.
Crimes in Bangkok continue to run, according to the Justice Department report. The Justice Department has collected this problem throughout 2011. 2007 found that housewife victims were 15 years old and older, 52,410 mostly were victims of property, 96.1 percent of crime victims between 45 and 59 years old, most of which were 33.2 percent male and 53.6 percent of women have 9.6 percent of Thai citizens. 99.0 percent of Buddhism, 94.1 percent with a maximum education at an elementary school level - 31.2 percent. Crime victims in Bangkok report said the crimes committed on the overall scene between 00.01-03:00 a.m. At most, 21.1 percent of the crime scene in Bangkok found that most of the victims found it occurring in the housing area of their own victim, 74.8 percent.
Since Bangkok's great expansion comes with flooding as soon as it rains on the night of June 20, 2016, with heavy rains in the next morning, Bangkok Metropolitan Bureau of Flood becomes seriously hampered with traffic. The solution of this issue is extremely difficult, since the Bangkok floor is packed with utility shops.
in the year of 2018 and 2008 2019 Bangkok suffered a normal dust-off. Residents in Bangkok reported that the city was found under brown fog. Sonthi Kawat, secretary of the Environmental Health Association, was recommended that it be declared as an irritation control area, according to the Ministry of Health or the Declaration of Pollution. The dust costs occurred on Jan. 14, 2019, amounted in Bangkok.
in January 2007 2020: The dust, the dust, the effects on the health of 47, the area on January 19, 2010. 2020, Dr. Prasert, print-made, said on Facebook that there was a risk for cognitive impairment, unusual development and child psychiatry. In response, government spokesman Narumon Pinyasinwat, who said at a news conference on Jan. 17, 2020, ask people not to panic.
Twin towns and sister cities
Bangkok has established ties to brethren and cities across several countries, and the country is:
- ↑ "The swordplay." Bangkok City. DEA. Searched June 30, 2012. Check date values in:
- ↑ "Sub-National HDI - Area Database - Global Data Lab". hdi.globaldataab.org (in England). 2020-07-07.
- ↑ Baker, Chris (2009). A History of Thailand (2nd ed. ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. p. 199.ISBN 0-521-76768-7. Unknown parameter
|author=sugested) (help)CS1 main: extra text (link)
- ↑ Template:Wikipedia.com/list of cities with the most skyscraper
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandratalty/2019/09/04/bangkok-is-the-most-visited-city-in-the-world-again/#212e4cd75f1b. Site journal requirements
|journal=(help); Missing or Empty
- ↑ 6.0 6.16.2, 6.3, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5. Dismissed. Business rights. Bangkok studies. Bangkok: Siamese log, 2001.288 pages. ISBN 978-974-13-0411-0
- ↑ Siam Wiksiam Broadcasting System
- ↑ His name is as it is said above. The presence of Bangkok is the first of all.
- ↑ Artists, department, National Archives, Rattanakosin Conservation (Bangkok:) United Nations (1925), Page 33.
- ↑ 404.
- ↑ A 100-year program, a long way from home, tracks the Royal Buddha and judicial, Thai PBS television.
- ↑ "The Declaration of the Revolutionary Council Issue 24" (PDF). Royal Thai Government Gazette. 88 (144 g): 816-81๙. 21 December 2014. Check date values in:
- ↑ "Announcement of the Revolutionary Council, Issue 168" (PDF). Royal Thai Government Gazette. 8๙ (๙3 special edition): 187-201. 17 June 2015. Check date values in:
- ↑ 404.
- ↑ 
- ↑ The bank closed the 28-29th of Mar.
- ↑ Announcement!! All banks are open as usual, April 7.
- ↑ 18.0 18.118.2 "Bangkok City." Royal Institute Newsletter. 3 (31). December 1993. Repeated in "Bangkok" [Krung Thep Mahanakon]. Archived from the Original on 2016-12-10. Searched on 12012.
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 The Era of Bangkok
- ↑ "Maori clams world's longest place name". Bangkok Post. 1 SEPMEMBER 2006. Archived from the original on 26 December 2008. Executed on 1 December 2019.
- ↑ We have the "Bangkok" motto, 100 grand in live.
- ↑ "The largess cities in the world by land area, population and desty". City Mayors. 6 January 2007. 19 Juice 2008.
- ↑ "AEC INSIGHT WITH THE GEMSON: New day news." Channel 3.26 November 2014. 26 November 2014.
- ↑ "Global Clemate System" is the climate distribution of the world's Köppen Physics, faculty of science, Rajamangala University of Technology.
- ↑ "The monsoon Wind," the Meteorological Book, the Meteorological Department.
- ↑ (50)/GE253-3.pdf "Weather" E-Learning University Ramkhamhaeng
- ↑ "The Wind, the Marine Meteorological Center
- ↑ "The hottest day" by Wisit Sukjitt, the National Space Agency.
- ↑ [http://www.weather.go.th/programs/uploads/tempstat/max_stat_latest.pdf] "The highest temperature statistics in Thailand's summer olympics during the year of 2011. 2011 - 2012" Meteorological Agency
- ↑ [http://www.weather.go.th/programs/uploads/tempstat/min_stat_latest.pdf]. The lowest temperature statistics in the winter period of Thailand, 61 years. 2011 - 2011" climate statistics minimum
- ↑ "The average Bangkok temperature and rainfall were 30 years between 2000 and 2000 in Bangkok. 2524 - 200 2553". That Meteorlogical Department. 2020-03-22.
- ↑ "Clematolical Normals of Bangkok." Hong Kong Observer. 2010-06-24.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Bangkok Metropolitan Government Act (6th Version)
- ↑ Registration management. Department of Provincial Administration. Ministry of Home Affairs. "Population and house." [Online]. Access from: http://stat.dopa.go.th/xstat/popyear.html Search April 3, 2013.
- ↑ City Mayors: Largest cities in the world and their mothers - 1 to 150
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 Financial statistics information
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 
- ↑ Japanese Embassy in Thailand
- ↑ Bangkok poll: Foreign labor, problems and economic needs
- ↑ http://www.nidambe11.net/ekonomiz/2008q2/2008april29p1.htm
- ↑ Industrial Estate in Thailand
- ↑ Bangkok ranks 61st place in list of world's most expensive cities in 2014 - The PBS English News
- ↑ Breaking News: Bangkok is the 18th most internet-brand combination in the world.
- ↑ Bangkok Air Force Station: INN News
- ↑ Ramkhamhaeng University Information, which was on April 26, 2012.
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 Bangkok Directory (Bangkok map collection)
- ↑ Madrigonnews.com
- ↑ http://www.bangkokfire.com/index.php/th/organization/chief-executive-fire
- ↑ http://www.ratchakitcha.soc.go.th/DATA/PDF/2561/E/334/T_0025.PDF
- ↑ The order of events in "I'm in"
- ↑ Ð111ÓË1Ñ-1§ 11 Ê× 11Í11μCaptain1
- ↑ 
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 Onab Page - National Office of Buddhism
- ↑ Bangkok without any stop to win the Best Asia Destination City Championship - Manager Online
- ↑ 
- ↑ London Tops MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index as Most Visited City | Global Hub
- ↑ Top 100 City Destinations Ranking Bangkok Phuket and Pattaya are stuck in the world's most popular 20 cities. | TaiPublic
- ↑ It reported that Bangkok is the world's number one tourist town , 2011. 
- ↑ The World's 3rd Best Urban Travel Award - VoiceTV
- ↑ Bangkok is good, grab the 3rd best tourist town in the world - Manager Online
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 Best Destinations in the World - Travelers' Choice Awards - TripAdvIssuer
- ↑ Bangkok Ranked 39th in Safe Cities Index 2015 - Tae PBS English News
- ↑ Agoda Surway Revalals Bangkok Best Spot to Celebrate New Year's Eve
- ↑ Bangkok is the best food-on-the-side! - Manager Online
- ↑ "Summary of earnings and car quantity: August 2012 (Revenues and trafics, August 2012)". EXAT website. Express Way Authority of Thailand. 4 SEPTEMBER 2012. QUERIES ON 11 SEPTEMBER 2012.
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ Launched! Si Rat-Rak Expressway System Heading out of Wattana-Bang Pa-In
- ↑ 22 April 2019 bus fare.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Sat "S.A.E.C.," "Kem," hit the ticket. Online Business Nations
- ↑ metrobusbsk.com
- ↑ Metrobus announced the stop of a 2014 call from Pattaya %4 to 2 (Khhekharamlao - Victory Monument) from December 24, 2014.
- ↑ 
- ↑ Royal Thai Government Gazette: The Ministry of Transport announced the scheduled fare for up to seven (taxi) taxi-laden ships with the bus in Bangkok.
- ↑ Royal Thai Government Gazette: The Ministry of Transport, the issue determines the rate of passenger and space required for up to 7 bus-man-service vehicles (TAXI-METER) registered in Bangkok.
- ↑ Royal Thai Government Gazette: THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THE SET OF PASSENGERS FOR A CAR WITH UP TO 7 PASSENGERS (TAXI-METER) REGISTERED IN BANGKOK DISTRICT.
- ↑ Royal Thai Government Gazette: THE MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THE SET OF PASSENGERS FOR A CAR WITH UP TO 7 PASSENGERS (TAXI-METER) REGISTERED IN BANGKOK DISTRICT.
- ↑ Rujopakarn, Wiroj (October 2003). "Bangkok Transport system development: What happened?" Journal of the Eastern Asia City for Transport Studios. 5: 3302-15.
- ↑ thitravehelth.com
- ↑ PANTIP.COM: G6774372 behind the image...Road trip en route to Rattanakosin Island 
- ↑ The Ransin Islands
- ↑ http://reportdd.com/ Social-social-work/Immigration Problem-3.html
- ↑ Beijing stuck-car champion - Manager Online
- ↑ 10-day traffic on Shan Beijing Road - YouTube
- ↑ Top 10 in Bangkok, air pollution, high noise pollution.
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://th.88db.com/th/Knowledge/Knowledge_Detail.page?kid=7110600
- ↑ 10 monster electrical jam from around the world - BBC News
- ↑ The number of registered cars (cumulative) as of February 29, 2016.
- ↑ Bangkok roads deluge forecast - Manager Online
- ↑ m 2 m.html deep
- ↑ http://news.sanook.com/1109374/, drifting road-rama3, 3 m/s.
- ↑ The National Guard found 'Long Street' crumbling.
- ↑ Collapse again! Binnya Thai Road crinkle 1 meter deep - Manager Online
- ↑ 
- ↑ 155 Point 65 Light 1 Month Power Repair & 2M Working Hard 2Months-Ws Find Out why - thairath.co.th
- ↑ Thunder! A 2-meter-wide Pit of Manager Online
- ↑ Rift! The bus is stuck in separate houses.
- ↑ 'Long lived,' said the end of two points.
- ↑ 404.
- ↑ http://www.teerachon.com/?p=2505
- ↑ http://www.thaicvs.org/images/51/13Bkk.pdf
- ↑ The rain struck a wide-ranging section of the U.S.-Wipa-Rachada-PrablPajon - thairath.co.th
- ↑ Bangkok dust: Why is the small dust situation rising again?
- ↑ Still a crisis! "Department of Provincial" 34-dash-per-incident
- ↑ "This morning, the PM 2.5 dust starts to impact 47 areas of health.
- ↑ [https://www.thebangkokinsight.com/274725/%7C] Do not awaken toxic dust, government spokesman, improved situation.
- ↑ Establishment of a relative home, Bangkok, viewed April 16, 2007
- ↑ "DC Sister Cities". D.C. Office of the Secret. Quest on May 13, 2013.
- ↑ "T. Petersburg in figures > International and Regional Ties." Eng.gov.spb.ru. 2010-06-27.
- ↑ 115.0 115.1 ÃÙÑ̈¡3ÍÁ34×s.¢Í§ÃØ¡§̈3Ï.
- ↑ "Agreement of the City Releases." Office.bangkok.go.th. Archived from the Original on 2012-07-02. 2010-06-27.
- ↑ http://iad.bangkok.go.th/th/showsister_cities?id=115
- ↑ "Bang kok er ny vennskby." AddressLevisten. Searched May 29, 2009.
- ↑ >Istanbul and Bangkok Welcome Sister Cities
- ↑ . Searched 14 November 2009.
- ↑ "Bangkok beöker Raganda." Raganda komun. Queries on November 14, 2009. (Sweden)
- ↑ "Ragunda komun år beö frå sin vännorth bangkok." Raganda komun. Queries on November 14, 2009. (Sweden)
- Bangkok Metropolitan Region
|Commons have images and media about:|
Bangkok Metropolitan Administration
|The Wiksource has a source job about: |
Thailand in the past 50 years
- Bangkok Metropolitan Government Building
- Bangkok Tourism Authority
- Bangkok Geographical Information Technology Center
- Pictures of Bangkok at the Flickr compound.